ATTENTION ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ! BE AWARE OF FRAUD! DO NOT TRANSFER FUNDS TO ANY “AGENT”. CALL US AT
+1 416-910-3831 BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF ANY FUNDS. INDI SAHI
Sustained immigration over the last 10 years makes the Canadian population one of the most multicultural in the world, with 20% of all the people who live in Canada foreign-born. Due to the large percentage of immigrants, Canada is also known as the world’s most tolerant country and a place where people from various countries, cultures, ethnic groups and religions can feel comfortable together. Canada is unequivocally one of the world’s most socially progressive countries in the world.
Canada is the second largest country in the world and offers expats a warm welcome as well as great job opportunities. Furthermore, Canada is one of the safest countries to live in, and many expats come to live in Canada because of the great quality of life the country has to offer.
Benefits of a Canadian High School Diploma
- Apply to Universities and Colleges in Canada and Around the Globe:
Upon the completion of all required courses at CHLA, students will graduate and receive the Ontario Secondary Diploma (OSSD), which is recognized in both in Canada and across the globe. Canada’s universities maintain high standards of academic excellence and are consistently ranked among the top universities in the world. Students who hold a Canadian high school diploma have a much easier time overall when applying to universities.
- No IELTS or TOEFL Required:
International students are not required to complete IELTS and TOEFL examinations to enrol into Canadian Higher Learning Academy. Also, certain colleges and universities in Canada do not require international students to take the IELTS and TOEFL tests if a student has an Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
- Complete your Diploma from Anywhere around the World:
Students have the ability to graduate with their home country high school diploma as well as the Canadian High School Diploma as our courses can be completed online from anywhere around the world. All course materials are provided through our online platform and students can access their courses at any time.
- Come to Canada Sooner:
With an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, students are more easily able to continue their education in Canada by enrolling into Canadian universities and colleges. Canada has been accepting international students since the 1970’s. Canada’s international student population in 2015 stood at an estimated 356,600.
The Value of Canadian Education
In Canada, education is typically seen as an investment that will lead to future benefits for both the individual and society. One of these benefits is increased employability. There is a strong relationship between income and education, as high-income Canadians tend to be highly educated.
- Canada ranks 1st in the world in access to advanced education, due in part to the country’s 27 globally ranked universities
- Canada ranks 1st among 34 OECD countries in the proportion of 25-64 year olds with a college/university education
- Canadian students are among the top performers around the globe, ranking 4th in the world in the categories of reading, writing, and problem solving
- Women spend an average of 15.5 years in school
- Canada spends more on education (per capita) than any other country in the G8 (Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States)
- All universities and colleges accept international students for undergraduate and postgraduate programs